Monday, June 13, 2011

Baby Luke has arrived!

I really do love this photography thing, and I love it even more when I get to take pictures of my family. My nephew, Luke Thomas, arrived on May 31st at 9:05am at 9lbs, 9oz. He is the third boy in his family, joining brothers Noah (4 years old) and Benjamin (2 years old). I took these photos while second shooting for Nicole Ladonne - see her pictures here.




Noah was loving using his camera to take pictures of everything. He let us know many times, "I got a picture of Baby Luke before he started crying!"


Benjamin said "CheesePickles!" anytime we took a picture.


Benjamin is the fiesty one.

Noah is the sweet, cautious one.


This is my favorite!
We had to make sure to take a break to watch the garbage trucks outside.







Baby Luke!

No comments:

Post a Comment